Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy Busy Dizzy

Today was one of those days at work where there are a lot of servers there, no customers come in, all the servers except me go home, then SO MANY customers come in. And I LOVE IT! I make so much money on these days, which I super need right now. I'm toying with the idea that God is taking care of me. I realize this sounds shallow and pedantic (sorry, Family Guy quote) but I am in some serious need of faith edification. It's like a thousand people I know are truthful and good pointing at a duck, saying "Look Jacob, its a DUCK." The duck waddles up to me and quacks twice, and my response is "Eh, I dunno..." That is to say, the fact that God provides for me should be extremely obvious, but I am too good at ingoring it. I think I am comfortable in my doubting.

Made some gazpacho for homegroup tonight. I hope there is enough food for everybody.

I'm supposed to be recording some hymns soon. I'll post 'em up here if I ever do. OK BYE

1 comment:

  1. yes God likes to take care of us. We are his children. Accept it. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete