Saturday, October 23, 2010

So Many Things

Ok ok. First things first. I am pretty sure I had both of these up on my facebook at some point, but I feel they need to be re-posted so everyone knows about them.

Infectonator World Dominator

Sushi Cat

Two of the best online games I have ever played. Very worth your time.

OK second things 2nd. I really really know what I am doing for halloween this year! YAY and its not Dexter, it's going to be a really ornate awesome mask, and a simple costume-thing as to not steal away from the awesome-ness of the mask. And I have so little time to do it but I laugh in the face of this trivial adversity! HA!

Third things third. OMG tell me you've seen this!!! I almost want to meet this guy, but then I thought, ...eh.

Fourth things go forth. (see what I did there? :D) OK IMMA GON BE HONEST, and for the most part, Mr. Landry's blog has got to be the most entertaining by far. We all gotta step it up 4 reelz. I'm like, "Dude the moon IS creepy! Lookit all that gross food n junk! Teleportation.... uh yeah!" (i actually did follow that one, but I had to read it a few times)

OK to conclude: here is a thing.

1 comment: