Monday, October 18, 2010

This Morning

I found out last night my dear Aunt Mary recently had a stroke! Yikes. She has improved, but cannot write at the moment, but that should change with physical therapy and time.

There is a sandwich on my nightstand I made on Friday. ew. I should throw that away.

Music time! I am currently listening to some music I got from my friend JOY! (I'm sure this is a group all the music people are very familiar with, but I didn't know about it.) They are the Cocteau Twins, and they are very good to do paintings to. Here is my favorite from them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeUpfSE3qU

It is my first real day off since the wedding, and I am really excited about it! I think I might spend some time with Mrs. Lea Collins, but then again she might be busy. We'll see. I definitely need to pay a bill or two. Hmm. Ok now something else INTERESTING!

Word of the Day: roborant - A strengthening medicine; a tonic; a restorative. OR when a robot won't shut up. hee hee.

Also, if I ever get to own a dog, his name will be Sazerac. That is all.

1 comment: