Monday, October 18, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Finally got to see this movie! It was nerdy and cool and I want a dragon to train now please. :)

btw here's the song from the end of the movie that is so fun.
Jónsi - Sticks and Stone


I used to draw dragons ALL THE TIME. Maybe I'll do a sketch or two for old times sake. I did some more work on the mural in my room, so I'm already feeling pretty creative. woot.

So this is my third post, and I feel like Mr. Harvey doesn't have a blog yet. MEH. Grumble grumble. :) Just kidding, Justin.

Hey so here's a question for you! Who wants to gather Monopoly point things from McDonalds so we can get millions of dollars? Eh? No? We won't get all that fat. I mean come on, money solves all your problems. :D

Ok so all sarcasm aside, i feel like there is the potential for an epic Halloween party to be had by us, so let's be helpful and make it happen! I think Kelly is heading it up, so let's be supportive and stuff!! OK? OOOOOOOOK.

I love you guys! Even the ones who don't have it in them to make a blog on time when they issued the blogging challenge. -_- OK I am so letting this go now LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment