Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why This Exists

Hello friends and family! I officially re-enter the blogging world. Hoo-RAY.

Justin Harvey is a cool friend of mine, and he invited some peeps to do a 30 day blogging fest. Little does he know that I used to blog for YEARS mwahahaha. This'll be a cinch. :)

And while a simple blogging challenge is good enough of a reason to start blogging again, this has become a real moment of triumph for me, as I have figured out how to get back into my account and delete all of the awful painful things I used to write about in a time of depression. I am so happy about all of this.

The old blog was called Unending Facets, and while it was often clever, it reeked of self-pity, confusion, and doubt. Yuck. I am such a different person nowadays, with lots of people around me that I love and love me back. So this new blog is called Faces Not Facets, because I am not going to forget about where I came from, but it isn't going to cloud my vision either.

So on this site I'll have lots of fun updates, so check in frequently!! MMMK.

- JACOB!

p.s. - I used to be quite the creative writer, so please check out the links and you can read some of the short stories I used to work on (and should probably pick back up again)

1 comment:

  1. woo! excitement! :D

    you have always had a a gentle heart, been a deep thinker, and have written eloquent words with a touch of humor that is uniquely Jacobian. may you grow and develop (even moreso than you already have!) on this journey, brother. <3

    ReplyDelete